Congratulate Rahman on his Oscar win

HOME PAGE


The little master from Chennai, AR Rahman has made India proud by winning the eagerly awaited Oscars for 'Best Original Score' and the 'Original Song Award' for Slumdog Millionaire .
Taking a bow at the coveted red carpet ceremony, Rahman's acceptance speech during the Best Original Song Award was a moving encore. "All my life I had two choices - between love and hate and I chose love," declared Rahman to an enamoured Hollywood
audience.
Dedicating the trophy to his country, Rahman also sought his mother's blessings and love. Citing the famous line from the yesteryears Bollywood hit Deewar - Rahman stated 'Mere paas Ma hain,' (I have my mother with me), as he accepted the award for Best Original Score. Rahman's soulful rendition of his nominated track Jai Ho was a fitting declaration of his talent on an international platform.
Jai Ho Rahman, we salute your musical prowess and hope you add many more triumphs to India's musical sojourn.
MORE

ALBUM

HOME PAGE ARCHIVE

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post